Our Awards and Achievements
We are immensely proud of our achievements at Kennedy Black Wealth Management. Not least:
- We are proud to have achieved Chartered Financial Planning firm status in 2015;
- “HIGHLY COMMENDED” (i.e. Runner-Up): Investment Adviser of the Year 2017 at the Moneyfacts Investment Life & Pension Awards, from a shortlist of ten of the most highly respected advisory firms in the UK;
- In 2019, we wee also delighted to be able to claim that we are the first (and only, as far as we believe) UK financial planning firm that is both carbon-neutral and zero single-use plastics;
- Finalist for “Investment Adviser of the Year” at the Moneyfacts Investment Life & Pensions Awards 2015. This is a national award in its 15th year and we are one of eight firms to be short-listed;
- Short-listed for Best Use of Technology by an Adviser at the MoneyMarketing Financial Services Awards 2014. This is also a national award, established in 1992;
- Short-listed for Small Company IFA of the Year at the MoneyMarketing Financial Services Awards 2012;
- “Top Ten Young Firms To Watch Out For” in Citywire ‘New Model Adviser®’ magazine in 2012.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.